RoboOrg Minutes from March 15, 2002
Justin & Aaron will
send out an email requesting nominations for the Cool
Raghu will coordinate
roboOrg organized Open house activities-
Dinner and party on 3/23
Lunch on 3/25
Rob will organize the PSR
for March 29 (or possibly 22nd).
Carl & Allison will
provide a summary of the survey results by April 19.
David, Mayaan, Jeremy and
others will provide information about grad student stipends at other comparable
- Spring funding info should be available within
the next week.
- Health insurance is increasing by a significant
- RI stipends will increase by $75 to partially
We're going to look into what the funding situation is at
other relevant institutes.
It may make sense for people with spouses/children to get
- Survey turn out was good with 62 of 87 students
- Results will be made available by next meeting
RI Open House
- Preparations are
continuing on track.
- Cool person award
nomination request will go out shortly.
Year-End move status
- First years will be
moving from the cubicles.
- A list of available office slots will be
provided shortly to students involved in the move.
- March 22 or 29 PSR
organized by the second years.
- April 16 PSR organized by the first years.
- Wine & Cheese will be moved to next
- Black Friday event will be organized by the
- Tour for tour guides tour needs to be organized
- Group Photo - no news,
will follow up.
- Xbox update- communication breakdown on the
DEC/5 side, will be straightened out.
- T-Shirts- we may give some of the nice colored
ones to prospective students, if Suzanne doesn't already have some.
next meeting date will be April 19.