RoboOrg Minutes from February 15,
Chris will talk directly
with Tim Doebler regarding moving coolers.
Justin & Aaron will
solicit nominations for the Cool Person Award.
Raghu will coordinate
roboOrg organized Open house activities-
Dinner and party on 3/23
Lunch on 3/25
Maayan will deal with
remaining XBox details with Dec5.
Bart, Bert & Aaron
Courville will organize wine and cheese- date TBD.
Rob will organize the PSR
for March 29.
Carl & Allison will
organize and operate CQC survey.
All- email availabilities
for March 13,14 & 15.
1. GSA Happenings
- Money will be coming in a month or so.
- Students are encouraged to call police for transportation
home when working late.
2. CQC Happenings
- Survey will be put out in a week.
- RoboOrg will sponsor a small prize to be given
away to encourage involvement in the survey.
- We will house the XBox in our lounge provided
there is no excessive advertising and dec5 understands that it is being
housed at their risk.
4. Year-end move
- Cheryl needs to make space for incoming 1st year
students by July 1. The hope is to
minimize negative impact on students while making the space available. Students will be moved out of the cubicles
and likely either smith 201 or 200.
- We will sell the overstock t-shirts in the spring,
to overcome the current debt they caused.
Any additional revenue will be donated to charity.
6. Group Photo
- Sarjoun is working this with Debbie.
- This will be April 27, 2002- be there- it'll be
8. Cool Person Award
- Justin and Aaron will organize the selection of
a cool person.
- Thanks Bart, Kiran.
- March PSR will be moved to the 29th to dilute
social activities around the Open House.
- Raghu will organize a PSR on the 26th of April.
10. Open House
- First years will organize. The food for the lunch need not be
11. Black Friday
- This will be organized by Rob and the 2nd
years. Date TBD.
12. Wine and Cheese
- Bart and the third years would like to organize
TBD, see action items.