Minutes of RoboOrg Meeting - Jan.26 2001
Were in attendance:
- Proposed new events - Sarjoun is coordinating:
- RI Foosball tournament
- Happy hour with other schools (first one with the Heinz school in February)
- Movie night in RI lounge
- Lounge improvement purchases - approved unanimously:
- DVD player (~$200)
- Lego blocks (~$50)
- RoboOrg incentives - discussed various options to encourage participation and make RoboOrg a positive experience rather than a chore:
- Incentive possibilities: tour queue credits, providing food for roboorg meetings, small thank-you gift.
- Nothing decided, will be discussing further and welcome suggestions from RI students outside of RoboOrg.
- Meetings with administration:
- Arrange meetings to discuss student-related issues, and improve relations/communication between students and the administration.
- Bernardine and Joelle will try to meet with Matt, Cheryl and Suzanne.
- Next meeting: mid to late February
Updated January 31, 2001 by
Return to RoboOrg Home Page