MRSD Program - How To Apply
Applications for the Robotics Master of Science - Robotic Systems Development Program should be submitted using this online application form.
- Admission & Application Requirements
Undergraduate (B.Sc. or equivalent) in engineering, computer science, physical science or applied mathematics – REQUIRED
1 to 3 years of practical industry experience in industry, government- or research-laboratory – PREFERRED
Standardized Test Completion
- General GRE – REQUIRED
- TOEFL / IELTS or ICBT (Foreign Students only) – REQUIRED
- Statement of Purpose (1 to 2 pages)
- Undergraduate/Graduate (as applicable) Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation (3 – REQUIRED)
The application period is Mid September through December 15 (early application deadline December 3).