- Inkjet-based biopatterning of SDF-1β augments BMP-2-induced repair of critical size calvarial bone defects in mice
Samuel Herberg, Galina Kondrikova, Sudharsan Periyasamy-Thandavan, R. Nicole Howie, Mohammed E. Elsalanty, Lee Weiss, Phil Campbell, William D. Hill, and James J. Cray
, , July, 2014,
pdf (956KB) | Copyrighted
- Engineering spatial control of multiple differentiation fates within a stem cell population
Elmer D.F. Ker, Bur Chu, Julie Phillippi, Burhan Gharaibeh, Johnny Huard, Lee Weiss, and Phil Campbell
, , February, 2011,
pdf (2MB) | Copyrighted
- Precise Control of Osteogenesis for Craniofacial Defect Repair - The Role of Direct Osteoprogenitor Contact in BMP-2-Based Bioprinting
Darren M. Smith, James Cray, Lee Weiss, Dai Fei Elmer Ker, Sameer Shakir, S. Alex Rottgers, Joseph E. Losee, Philip Campbell, and Gregory Cooper
pdf (659KB) | Copyrighted
- Wayfinding and Navigation for People with Disabilities Using Social Navigation Networks
Hassan Karimi, M Bernardine Dias, Jonathan Pearlman, and George Zimmerman
EAI Endorsed Transactions on Collaborative Computing, Vol. 1, No. 2, June, 2014,
pdf (734KB) | Copyrighted
- Coping with real-world challenges in real-time urban traffic control
Xiao-Feng Xie, Stephen Smith, Gregory Barlow, and Tingwei Chen
Transportation Research Board (TRB) Annual Meeting , January, 2014.
pdf (2MB) | Copyrighted
- Analysis of Grouser Performance to Develop Guidelines for Design for Planetary Rovers
Hiroaki Inotsume, Krzysztof Skonieczny, and David Wettergreen
12th International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation in Space (i-SAIRAS 2014), June, 2014.
pdf (1MB) | Copyrighted
- Stabilizing Human Control Strategies through Reinforcement Learning
Michael Nechyba and J. Andrew (Drew) Bagnell
Proc. IEEE Hong Kong Symp. on Robotics and Control, April, 1999, pp. 39-44.
pdf (290KB) | Copyrighted
- Automated Visual Yield Estimation in Vineyards
Stephen T. Nuske, Stephen Kyle Wilshusen, Supreeth Achar, Luke Yoder, Srinivasa G. Narasimhan, and Sanjiv Singh
Journal of Field Robotics, Vol. 31, No. 5, September, 2014, pp. 837--860.
pdf (3MB) | Copyrighted
- City-Wide Road Distress Monitoring with Smartphones
Christoph Mertz, Srivatsan Varadharajan, Sobhagya Jose, Karan Sharma, Lars Wander, and Jina Wang
Proceedings of ITS World Congress, September, 2014.
pdf (789KB) | Copyrighted
- Direct Disparity Space: Robust and Real-time Visual Odometry
Hatem Said Alismail and Brett Browning
tech. report CMU-RI-TR-14-20, Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University, October, 2014
pdf (10MB) | Copyrighted