- Learning to Smooth with Bidirectional Predictive State Inference Machines
Wen Sun, Roberto Capobianco , Geoffrey Gordon, J. Andrew (Drew) Bagnell, and Byron Boots
The Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (UAI 2016), June, 2016.
pdf (568KB) | Copyrighted
- Planning for Grasp Selection of Partially Occluded Objects
Sung Kyun Kim and Maxim Likhachev
IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), May, 2016.
pdf (1MB) | Copyrighted
- Using Planned View Trajectories to Build Good Models of Planetary Features under Transient Illumination
doctoral dissertation, tech. report CMU-RI-TR-16-23, Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University, May, 2016
pdf (102MB) | Copyrighted
- A Lightweight Simulator for Autonomous Driving Motion Planning Development
Tianyu Gu and John M. Dolan
Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Applications (INTELLI 2015), October, 2015, pp. 94-97.
pdf (3MB) | Copyrighted
- Telesupervised Robotic Systems and the Human Exploration of Mars
Gregg Podnar, John M. Dolan, and Alberto Elfes
Journal of Cosmology, Vol. 12, pp. 4058-4067, October, 2010.
- Learning-Based Algal Bloom Event Recognition for Oceanographic Decision Support System Using Remote Sensing Data
Weilong Song, John M. Dolan, Danelle Cline, and Guangming Xiong
Remote Sensing, Vol. 7, No. 10, pp. 13564-13585, October, 2015.
pdf (926KB) | Copyrighted
- Adaptive fuzzy throttle control for an all-terrain vehicle
Ashitey Trebi-Ollennu, John M. Dolan, and Pradeep Khosla
Journal of Systems and Control Engineering, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Vol. 215, pp. 189-198, September, 2001.
pdf (414KB) | Copyrighted
- Online Verification of Automated Road Vehicles Using Reachability Analysis
Matthias Althoff and John M. Dolan
IEEE Transactions on Robotics, Vol. 30, No. 4, pp. 903-918, August, 2014.
- COLREGS-Compliant Target Following for an Unmanned Surface Vehicle in Dynamic Environments
Pranay Agrawal and John M. Dolan
Proceedings of the 2015 IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), September, 2015, pp. 1065-1070.
pdf (8MB) | Copyrighted
- Discriminatively-guided Deliberative Perception for Pose Estimation of Multiple 3D Object Instances
Venkatraman Narayanan and Maxim Likhachev
Robotics: Science and Systems, June, 2016.
pdf (4MB) | Copyrighted