This site includes abstracts and bibliographic references for most publications by RI researchers. Additionally, the full text of many of the publications is downloadable in PDF or Postscript format. If you are having trouble downloading, consult the downloading help page. Printed copies of publications which are not downloadable must be requested from the author(s).
- A Unified View of Large-scale Zero-sum Equilibrium Computation
Kevin Waugh and J. Andrew (Drew) Bagnell
AAAI Workshop on Computer Poker and Imperfect Information, 2015.
pdf (213KB) | Copyrighted
- Solving Games with Functional Regret Estimation
Kevin Waugh, Dustin Morrill, J. Andrew (Drew) Bagnell, and Michael Bowling
AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 2015.
pdf (329KB) | Copyrighted
- Active Area Search via Bayesian Quadrature
Yifei Ma, Roman M. Garnett, and Jeff Schneider
Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS), 2015.
pdf (756KB) | Copyrighted
- Anticipatory Action Selection for Human-Robot Table Tennis
Zhikun Wang, Abdeslam Boularias, Katharina Muelling, Scholkopf Bernhard, and Jan Peters
Artificial Intelligence, February, 2015.
pdf (2MB) | Copyrighted
- High-precision Autonomous Flight in Constrained Shipboard Environments
Shichao Yang, Zheng Fang, Sezal Jain, Geetesh Dubey, Silvio Mano Maeta, Stephan Roth, Sebastian Scherer, Yu Zhang, and Stephen T. Nuske
tech. report CMU-RI-TR-15-06, Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University, February, 2015
pdf (22MB) | Copyrighted
- Lower and Upper Bounds for the Survival of Infinite Absorbing Markov Chains
tech. report CMU-RI-TR-05-04, Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University, February, 2015
pdf (485KB) | Copyrighted
- Building with Drones: Accurate 3D Facade Reconstruction using MAVs
Shreyansh Daftry, Christof Hoppe, and Horst Bischof
2015 IEEE RAS International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), February, 2015.
pdf (3MB) | Copyrighted