This site includes abstracts and bibliographic references for most publications by RI researchers. Additionally, the full text of many of the publications is downloadable in PDF or Postscript format. If you are having trouble downloading, consult the downloading help page. Printed copies of publications which are not downloadable must be requested from the author(s).
- A Unified View of Large-scale Zero-sum Equilibrium Computation
Kevin Waugh and J. Andrew (Drew) Bagnell
AAAI Workshop on Computer Poker and Imperfect Information, 2015.
pdf (213KB) | Copyrighted
- Solving Games with Functional Regret Estimation
Kevin Waugh, Dustin Morrill, J. Andrew (Drew) Bagnell, and Michael Bowling
AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 2015.
pdf (329KB) | Copyrighted
- Active Area Search via Bayesian Quadrature
Yifei Ma, Roman M. Garnett, and Jeff Schneider
Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS), 2015.
pdf (756KB) | Copyrighted
- Robots in the Home: Qualitative and Quantitative Insights into Kitchen Organization
Elizabeth Cha, Jodi Forlizzi, and Siddhartha Srinivasa
2015 International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction (HRI 2015), March, 2015.
pdf (590KB) | Copyrighted
- CHIMP, the CMU Highly Intelligent Mobile Platform
Anthony (Tony) Stentz, Herman Herman, Alonzo Kelly , Eric Meyhofer, Galen Clark Haynes, David Stager, Brian Zajac, J. Andrew (Drew) Bagnell, Jordan Brindza, Christopher Dellin, Michael George, Jose Gonzalez-Mora, Sean Hyde, Morgan Jones, Michel Laverne, Maxim Likhachev , Levi Lister, Matthew D. Powers, Oscar Ramos, Justin Ray, David P. Rice, Justin Scheifflee, Raumi Sidki, Siddhartha Srinivasa, Kyle Strabala, Jean Philippe Tardif, Jean-Sebastien Valois, J Michael Vandeweghe, Michael D. Wagner, and Carl Wellington
Journal of Field Robotics (JFR), Special Issue: Special issue on DARPA Robotics Challenge (DRC), Vol. 32, No. 2, pp. 209–228, March, 2015.
- Bounds of Neglect Benevolence in Input Timing for Human Interaction with Robotic Swarms
Sasanka Nagavalli, Shih-Yi Chien, Michael Lewis, Nilanjan Chakraborty, and Katia Sycara
ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction, March, 2015.
pdf (324KB) | Copyrighted
- Incorporating Information from Trusted Sources to Enhance Urban Navigation for Blind Travelers
Byung-Cheol Min, Suryansh Saxena, Aaron Steinfeld, and M Bernardine Dias
IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), March, 2015.
pdf (5MB) | Copyrighted
- How Would You Describe Assistive Robots to People Who are Blind or Low Vision?
Byung-Cheol Min, Aaron Steinfeld, and M Bernardine Dias
Proceedings of the Tenth Annual ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction Extended Abstracts, March, 2015, pp. 91-92.
pdf (544KB) | Copyrighted
- Social Group Interactions in a Role-Playing Game
Marynel Vazquez, Elizabeth J. Carter, Jo Ana Vaz, Jodi Forlizzi, Aaron Steinfeld, and Scott E. Hudson
10th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction Extended Abstracts, March, 2015.
pdf (360KB) | Copyrighted
- An Invitation to Imitation
J. Andrew (Drew) Bagnell
tech. report CMU-RI-TR-15-08, Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University, March, 2015
pdf (9MB) | Copyrighted
- Learning user preferences in distributed calendar scheduling
Jean Hyaejin Oh and Stephen Smith
Practice and Theory of Automated Timetabling V, LNCS, Springer, ed., 2015, pp. 3-16.
pdf (201KB) | Copyrighted
- Omnidirectional Visual Place Recognition using Rotation Invariant Sequence Matching
Peter Hansen and Brett Browning
tech. report CMU-RI-TR-15-103, CMU-CS-QTR-126, Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University, March, 2015
pdf (8MB) | Copyrighted
- Robot Farmers: Autonomous Orchard Vehicles Help Tree Fruit Production
Marcel Bergerman, Silvio Mano Maeta, Ji Zhang, Gustavo Medeiros Freitas, Bradley Hamner, Sanjiv Singh, and George A. Kantor
IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 54-63, March, 2015.
pdf (5MB) | Copyrighted
- Connected Invariant Sets for High-Speed Motion Planning in Partially-Known Environments
Daniel Althoff and Sebastian Scherer
2015 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, March, 2015.
pdf (1MB) | Copyrighted