- Maintaining line of sight communications networks between planetary rovers
Stuart Anderson, Reid Simmons , and Dani Goldberg
Proceedings of the 2003 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, (IROS 2003), October, 2003, pp. 2266 - 2272.
pdf (538KB) | Copyrighted
- Market-Based Multirobot Coordination For Complex Space Applications
M Bernardine Dias, Dani Goldberg, and Anthony (Tony) Stentz
The 7th International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation in Space, May, 2003
- Market-Based Multi-Robot Planning in a Distributed Layered Architecture
Dani Goldberg, Vincent Cicirello, M Bernardine Dias, Reid Simmons , Stephen Smith, and Anthony (Tony) Stentz
Multi-Robot Systems: From Swarms to Intelligent Automata: Proceedings from the 2003 International Workshop on Multi-Robot Systems, 2003, pp. 27-38.
- A Layered Architecture for Coordination of Mobile Robots
Reid Simmons , Trey Smith, M Bernardine Dias, Dani Goldberg, David Hershberger, Anthony (Tony) Stentz, and Robert Michael Zlot
Multi-Robot Systems: From Swarms to Intelligent Automata, Proceedings from the 2002 NRL Workshop on Multi-Robot Systems, May, 2002.
- A Distributed Layered Architecture for Mobile
Robot Coordination: Application to Space Exploration
Dani Goldberg, Vincent Cicirello, M Bernardine Dias, Reid Simmons , Stephen Smith, Trey Smith, and Anthony (Tony) Stentz
Proceedings of the 3rd International NASA Workshop on Planning and Scheduling for Space, 2002.