- Learning How to Program via Robot Simulation
Jesse Flot, Chris Schunn, Allison Lui, and Robin Shoop
Robot Magazine, No. 37, pp. 68 - 70, November, 2012.
pdf (563KB) | Copyrighted
- The Roles of Badges in the Computer Science Student Network
Ross Higashi, Samuel Abramovich, Robin Shoop, and Chris Schunn
2012 Games+Learning+Society Conference, June, 2012.
pdf (321KB) | Copyrighted
- Programming and Multi-Robot Communications
Robert Avanzato, Howie Choset, Timothy Friez, Robin Shoop, and Manuela Veloso
Robot Magazine, No. 31, pp. 74 - 77, December, 2011.
pdf (7MB) | Copyrighted
- Achievement Systems to Boost Achievement Motivation
Samuel Abramovich, Ross Higashi, Timothy Hunkele, Chris Schunn, and Robin Shoop
2011 Games+Learning+Society Conference, July, 2011.
pdf (50KB) | Copyrighted
- FIRE Unveils Robot Virtual World Games
Robot Magazine, No. 28, pp. 78 - 81, May, 2011.
pdf (880KB) | Copyrighted
- Carnegie Mellon Launches a Mega Million Dollar Robotics Education Initiative
Tom Atwood and Robin Shoop
Robot Magazine, No. 25, pp. 70 - 71, November, 2010.
pdf (692KB) | Copyrighted
- Designing technology activities that teach mathematics
Eli Silk, Ross Higashi, Robin Shoop, and Chris Schunn
The Technology Teacher, Vol. 69, No. 4, pp. 21 - 27, April, 2010.
pdf (397KB) | Copyrighted
- Synchronized robot dancing: Motivating efficiency & meaning in problem-solving with robotics
Eli Silk, Chris Schunn, and Robin Shoop
Robot Magazine, No. 17, pp. 74 - 77, July, 2009.
pdf (423KB) | Copyrighted