- Non-invasive Imaging of Living Human Skin with Dual-wavelength Optical Coherence Tomography in Two and Three Dimensions
Yingtian Pan and Daniel Farkas
Journal of Biomedical Optics, Vol. 03(04), October, 1998, pp. 446 - 455.
- Telemicroscopy - Net Progress
K. Burton and Daniel Farkas
Nature, Vol. 391, 1998, pp. 540-541.
- AOTF microscope for imaging with increased speed and spectral versatility
E. S. Wachman, W. Niu, and Daniel Farkas
Biophysical Journal, Vol. 73, 1997, pp. 1215-1222.
- Automated light microscopy for the study of the brain: cellular and molecular dynamics, development and tumorigenesis
D.L. Taylor, K. Burton, R.L. DeBiasio, K.A. Giuliano, A.H. Gough, T. Leonardo, J.A. Pollock, and Daniel Farkas
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, Vol. 820, 1997, pp. 208-228.
- Digital spectral imaging for histopathology and cytopathology
R.M. Levenson and Daniel Farkas
Proceedings of the SPIE, 1997, pp. 123-135.
- In vivo imaging of biological tissues using 1.3 *m optical coherence tomography
Y. Pan and Daniel Farkas
Proceedings of the SPIE, 1997, pp. 93-100.
- Near-simultaneous hemoglobin saturation and oxygen tension maps in mouse brain using an AOTF microscope
R. D. Shonat, E. S. Wachman, W. Niu, A. P. Koretsky, and Daniel Farkas
Biophysical Journal, , 1997 pp. 1223-1231.
- Optical image acquisition, analysis and processing for biomedical applications
Daniel Farkas, B. Ballou, G.W. Fisher, C. Lau, W. Niu, E. S. Wachman, and R. M. Levenson
Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 1311, 1997, pp. 663-671.
- Tumor visualization using fluorochrome-labeled antibodies
B.T. Ballou, G.W. Fisher, T. Hakala, and Daniel Farkas
Biotechnology Progress, Vol. 13, 1997, pp. 649-658.