- Temporal Segmentation of Facial Behavior
Fernando De la Torre Frade, Joan Campoy, Zara Ambadar, and J. F. Cohn
International Conference on Computer Vision, October, 2007.
pdf (3MB) | Copyrighted
- The painful face: Pain expression recognition using active appearance models
A.B. Ashraf, Simon Lucey, T. Chen, K. Prkachin, P. Solomon, Zara Ambadar, and Jeffrey Cohn
Proceedings of the ACM International Conference on Multimodal Interfaces (ICMI'07), 2007, pp. 9 - 14.
- AAM derived face representations for robust facial action recognition
Simon Lucey, Iain Matthews, Changbo Hu, Zara Ambadar, Fernando De la Torre Frade, and Jeffrey Cohn
Proceedings of the Seventh IEEE International Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition (FG'06), 2006, pp. 155 - 160.
pdf (829KB) | Copyrighted
- Movement differences between deliberate and spontaneous facial expressions: Zygomaticus major action in smiling
Karen Schmidt, Zara Ambadar, Jeffrey Cohn, and Lawrence Ian Reed
Journal of Nonverbal Behavior, 2006.
- Observer-based measurement of facial expression with the Facial Action Coding System
Jeffrey Cohn, Zara Ambadar, and P. Ekman
The handbook of emotion elicitation and assessment. Oxford University Press Series in Affective Science, J. A.
Coan & J. B. Allen, ed., 2006
pdf (2MB) | Copyrighted
- Adult perceptions of positive and negative infant expressions
L.H. Bolzani Dinehart, D.S. Messinger, S.I. Acosta, T. Cassel, Zara Ambadar, and Jeffrey Cohn
Infancy, Vol. 6, pp. 279 - 306, 2005.
- Deciphering the enigmatic face: The importance of facial dynamics to interpreting subtle facial expressions
Zara Ambadar, J. Schooler, and Jeffrey Cohn
Psychological Science, 2005.
pdf (582KB) | Copyrighted
- Automatic analysis and recognition of brow
actions and head motion in spontaneous facial behavior
Jeffrey Cohn, L.I. Reed, Zara Ambadar, Jing Xiao, and Tsuyoshi Moriyama
Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Systems, Man, and
Cybernetics, October, 2004, pp. 610 - 616.
pdf (219KB) | Copyrighted
- Multimodal coordination of facial action, head rotation, and eye motion during spontaneous smiles
Jeffrey Cohn, L.I. Reed, Tsuyoshi Moriyama, Jing Xiao, Karen Schmidt, and Zara Ambadar
Proceedings of the Sixth IEEE International Conference on
Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition (FG'04), 2004, pp. 129 - 138.
pdf (205KB) | Copyrighted
- Automatic recognition of eye blinking in spontaneously occurring behavior
Jeffrey Cohn, Jing Xiao, Tsuyoshi Moriyama, Zara Ambadar, and Takeo Kanade
Behavior Research Methods, Instruments, and Computers, Vol. 35, pp. 420 - 428, 2003.
pdf (246KB) | Copyrighted