- A cognitive architecture for emergency response
Felipe Meneguzzi, John Kolojejchick, Nilanjan Chakraborty, Katia Sycara, Siddharth Mehrotra, Tittle J, and
International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems (AAMAS), Valencia, Spain, June, 2012.
- Proactive Indoor Navigation on Mobile Devices
Felipe Meneguzzi, Balajee Kannan, Katia Sycara, Chet Gnegy, Evan Donald Glasgow, and Piotr Yordanov
tech. report CMU-RI-TR-11-37, Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University, December, 2011
pdf (1MB) | Copyrighted
- An agent architecture for prognostic reasoning assistance
J. Oh, Felipe Meneguzzi, Katia Sycara, and Norman S Kerman
In Proc. 22nd Int. Joint Conf. on Artificial Intelligence, (IJCAI2011), Barcelona, Spain, pages 2513–2518, July, 2011.
- Probabilistic Hierarchical Planning over Markov Decision Processes (short paper)
Yuqing Tang, Felipe Meneguzzi, Katia Sycara, and Parsons S
Proceedings of the 2011 Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, Taipei, Taiwan, May, 2011.
- Prognostic agent assistance for norm-compliant coalition planning (short paper)
Oh J, Felipe Meneguzzi, Katia Sycara, and Norman T
Proceedings of the 2011 Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, Taipei, Taiwan
, May, 2011.