- Robust Autonomous Flight in Constrained and Visually Degraded Environments
Zheng Fang, Shichao Yang, Sezal Jain, Geetesh Dubey, Silvio Mano Maeta, Stephan Roth, Sebastian Scherer, Yu Zhang, and Stephen T. Nuske
Field and Service Robotics, June, 2015.
pdf (4MB) | Copyrighted
- High-precision Autonomous Flight in Constrained Shipboard Environments
Shichao Yang, Zheng Fang, Sezal Jain, Geetesh Dubey, Silvio Mano Maeta, Stephan Roth, Sebastian Scherer, Yu Zhang, and Stephen T. Nuske
tech. report CMU-RI-TR-15-06, Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University, February, 2015
pdf (22MB) | Copyrighted
- Navigating with ranging radios: Five data sets with ground truth
Joseph Djugash, Bradley Hamner, and Stephan Roth
Journal of Field Robotics, Vol. 26, No. 9, pp. 689-695, September, 2009.
pdf (1MB) | Copyrighted
- An efficient system for combined route traversal and collision avoidance
Bradley Hamner, Sanjiv Singh, Stephan Roth, and Takeshi Takahashi
Autonomous Robots, Vol. 24, No. 4, pp. 365-385, May, 2008.
pdf (2MB) | Copyrighted
- Results in Combined Route Traversal and
Stephan Roth, Bradley Hamner, Sanjiv Singh, and Myung Hwangbo
International Conference on Field & Service Robotics (FSR '05), July, 2005.
pdf (385KB) | Copyrighted
- Application of robust, high-accuracy positioning for autonomous ground vehicles
Stephan Roth and Sanjiv Singh
Proceedings AUVSI Unmanned Systems North America, August, 2004.
pdf (405KB) | Copyrighted