- The Design of Control Architectures for Force-controlled Humanoids Performing Dynamic Tasks
doctoral dissertation, tech. report CMU-RI-TR-13-14, Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University, May, 2013
- Identifying Trajectory Classes in Dynamic Tasks
Stuart Anderson and Siddhartha Srinivasa
International Symposium on Approximate Dynamic Programming and Reinforcement Learning, April, 2007.
- Coordinating Feet in Bipedal Balance
Stuart Anderson, Jessica K Hodgins, and Chris Atkeson
IEEE Humanoids 2006, November, 2006, pp. 624-628.
pdf (364KB) | Copyrighted
- Powered bipeds based on passive dynamic principles
Stuart Anderson, Martijn Wisse, Chris Atkeson, Jessica K Hodgins, Garth Zeglin, and B. Moyer
5th IEEE-RAS International Conference on Humanoid Robots, December, 2005, pp. 110 - 116.
pdf (505KB) | Copyrighted
- Maintaining line of sight communications networks between planetary rovers
Stuart Anderson, Reid Simmons , and Dani Goldberg
Proceedings of the 2003 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, (IROS 2003), October, 2003, pp. 2266 - 2272.
pdf (538KB) | Copyrighted