I am the Lead Software Engineer for Scott Thayer in Field Robotics Center, though have worked on projects in other Centers in the past. I am currently working on the following projects:
- VTI Dismount system -- a handheld system to monitor and control a semi-autonomous robot
- NIOSH First Responder system -- a handheld system to monitor and communicate with First Responders while in hazardous environments
- Human Odometer -- a personal localization system to provide accurate location data in GPS denied areas
- CAS -- a system to support mounted and dismounted JTACs, FACs, and FOs in digitally acquiring and employing systems to execute fire missions for the Marine Corps.
- An analysis of C2 software for the Marine Corps.
I am also an SEI certified PSP/TSP Instructor, and am a trained TSP Launch Coach.